Where to find me...

On Facebook: Linda Hoadley Copywriting
Phone me: 0418 456 541
Send me an email: lindahoadley@gmail.com

Friday, January 26, 2018

What's on Your Bucket List?

I have to admit I've never had a bucket list. Sure, there are things I'd like to do, and places I'd like to explore, but I don't want to shape my future into a wish list. The world is full of wonderful places, all sorts of potential experiences, and endless possibilities. I'm content to see where life's road leads, and focus on being content in the here and now. That being said, if I WERE to have a bucket list, it's highly likely it would include some of the world's most beautiful destinations, such as the island of Mallorca, off the Spanish coast. Here's an article I wrote about Mallorca for Mariner Boating Holidays: Add Mallorca to Your Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment